All-In-One Transportation Data Management & Analytics Solution
CLIENTS WE WORK WITH
Helping Organizations Make the Most of Their Transportation Data for over 20 Years
TES Solutions provides organizations with the tools they need to effectively manage a modern transportation network.
The ability to quickly and easily access your data is critical to making informed decisions. That’s why for over 20 years, transportation authorities have partnered with TES to increase the efficiency of their network and provider safer transportation to the public. Large or small, our clients highly value the time and effort they save by leveraging TES solutions to manage, access and analyze their data.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you make the most of your transportation data.
Manage & Analyze Collision Data
The TES Collisions Module offers powerful analysis and visualization that leverages GIS mapping, advanced search capabilities, a flexible report builder, collision diagrams and more. Our powerful data management and analytics puts information about the safety of your transportation network at your fingertips so you can make informed road safety decisions with confidence.
Manage & Analyze Traffic Volumes
Understanding traffic volumes is a critical part of any transportation decision, from planning to operation analysis to detailed design. Our traffic volume solution provides organizations with the tools they need to access and understand their data so they can make informed decisions on managing their network.
Build the Perfect Solution
Our modular platform is built to scale with your organizations needs, so you can create a fully customized package with everything you need (and nothing you don't). You can find information on all our modules below and a price list here. If you'd like to learn more, please don't hesitate to schedule a demo with a member of our team.
Our experienced team is here to assist with any of your transportation data needs. Below are just a few examples of how we help.
- Development of annual collision reports
- Development of Safety Performance Functions (SPFs) using local data
- Network screening to identify locations with potential for safety improvement
- Development of Vision Zero road safety strategic plans
- Identifications sites for deployment of red light cameras and speed cameras
- Before and after studies to evaluate safety performance of countermeasures
- Countermeasure program specifically for pedestrians and cyclists
- Travel time studies using innovative technologies
- Inventory of traffic signs and roadside safety devices