Traffic Study Module
Easily collect, analyze and intepret Traffic Study Data
Traffic volumes play an important role in improving the overall efficiency and safety of any transportation network. The ability to quickly and easily collect, analyze and interpret traffic volumes data is critical to making informed transportation decisions; from planning to operational analysis to detailed design.
TES Software provides the comprehensive tools for transportation authorities to collect, maintain and analyze traffic count data in one place.
Traffic Count Data Collection and Analysis
Built in tools to give you greater visability into traffic studies and their impact on your road network
- Scheduling of traffic count data collection
- Issuing work orders
- Importing data from traffic counter equipment
- Warrant calculations for all-way stops and traffic signals
- Speed data analysis (distribution average and 85th percentile)
- Automated summary reports
- ADT/AADT calculation
- Vehicle classification
The TES Traffic Study Module captures traffic count data for intersections and midblocks. Tracking critical details like volume, speed, vehicle classification, occupancy, turning movement for cars, trucks, buses, cyclist and pedestrians.
Reporting & Mapping:
View the traffic study data directly or take advantage of our powerful data visualization tools
- See your traffic data on a GIS map
- Summary report that can be exported as PDF
- Table summary that can be exported as a spreadsheet
- Variety of Charts and Graphs